Monday, January 18, 2010

Week 2 is over

Weighed in this morning and I basically stayed the same. It says I lost .2 but I think I will stick with that I stayed the same. So my goals will not change as far as an up date.

Here are my points for today.

Breakfast- Sugar free oatmeal 4pts
WW english muffin w/ICBINB spray 2 pts

Lunch- Toasted Ham and cheese sandwich 10 pts
White bread with spray butter, dt cheese, dt ham (yes there is such a thing and it tastes really good.) red onion slices, honey lime vinaigrette dressing
cheese and p.b crackers 2 pts

Dinner- Bratwurst w/bun 12 pts
spray butter noodles 8 pts
cauliflower 0 pts

Snack- WW chocolate mousse frozen bar 3 pts

Total points: 41

Week in review

Looking over the 2nd week, I guess I can consider myself lucky to have stayed the same. I had those two semi bad days that I thought I made decent choices but it is no excuse for it. I should have kept my points even though I was busy. However, I could have made better choices. For example I could have gotten a Grilled chicken salad instead of all that other stuff at the restaurant. Lesson learned. I also didn't reach my goal of exercising regularly like I wanted. So we will keep the same goal as far as that goes. Another change I want to make for this coming week is to try to make better choices when faced with a difficult day.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Followers