Thursday, January 7, 2010

Just some things on my mind...

Went to Produce Junction yesterday and got some fresh veggies. :^) oh and fruit too. I got carrots, broccoli, cucumbers, cauliflower, grape tomatoes, Romaine Lettuce, baby red potatoes, grapes (green ones) and bananas. all for $17.50. I love that place. I still have to run to the store and pick up some celery, granola cereal, and beef tips. I am making Beef Stew for supper. And no the granola cereal isn't for the beef stew. LOL.

On a side note....

Wow, 4 of my friends and 1 cousin are pregnant, AND 2 other girls that I know will be having or have already had, a baby this month in January. I just found out two days ago about the 4th friend. I am ecstatic about all of them, but at the same time I am feeling a little overwhelmed personally. I am trying to keep my mind out of that path. It's hard to sometimes. I am hoping that losing the weight that I am going to lose will help me to hopefully get pregnant (notice how I said "going to lose" and not maybe hehehe. positive thinking is key). I guess you could say that is a little "on the side" goal of mine. Some of you that are following me may be aware of my troubles and some not. If you are curious just send me an email and we can talk. I don't want to bore this blog with all of my woes.

On the other side note.....I need your help.

I am currently working towards ANOTHER goal (i know lots of goals, gotta have 'em right?). This one is a good one and not only benefits me, but, it benefits my husband and all of you as well. I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I am working towards this years incentive trip (trip to be taking in 2011). It is a trip for two, to MAUI HAWAII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! (insert cheers and clapping and woohoo's) How can you help? Well, I'm glad you asked. You can help me by taking just 120min out of your busy schedules to invite over a few friends, neighbors, family etc. and we can party for 2 hrs. I'll even clean up the mess afterwards. Heck I will even bring the food and refreshments. All you have to do is invite people to come have a great time. But, how will you benefit?? Another great question!!! You will benefit by receiving great high quality kitchen tools, that will only make your life in the kitchen better, for FREE!!!!! Do you know whats even BETTER then all that????? YOU, that's right, YOU can go to Maui too!!!!! (here is where you gasp, your eyes open wide, and say WHAT!!) Now is a great time to get started and earn your trip to Maui as well. If you sign up to be a consultant from now to Feb 28th you will have just as much time as the rest of us to earn your trip. PLUS!!! you have the potential to get back 50% of your kit cost. That's $77.50 back in your pocket. All this for partying with your friends and enjoying your job. That's right folks its possible you CAN love your job....I know I do. So, what will it be, a party with friends and lots of free stuff, and help Wanda and her hubby get to Maui, or earn yourself a trip to Maui, OR!!!!! Both.......yes that's right folks with the pampered chef you can have your cake and eat it too. :-) I have a few dates open for January so please call me or email me and we can discuss your options. 610-762-5929 or wandaken@ptd.net

No comments:

Followers