Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday January 5th: My points for the day

Breakfast: Cereal w/1% Milk 4 pts.
Toast w/butter 4 pts

Lunch: Tomato Basil Soup 2 pts.
Toasted Cheese 5 pts.
Can of Peaches 1 pt.
100 Calorie pk Smores Rice cake bites 2 pts.
Crystal Light Ice Tea/Decaf 0 pts

Dinner: Chicken Cheese Steak w/roll 14 pts
22 Tator Tots-baked 8 pts
Crystal Light Ice Tea/Decaf 0 pts

Snack: 100 Calorie Pk Yogurt covered Pretzels 2 pts.
Crystal Light Ice Tea/Decaf 0 pts.

Total points: 42 pts

Obsticals: Today we had cheese steaks for dinner. To keep it more healthy for me I opted for the Chicken breast chicken cheese steak. which was 97% less fat and used reduced fat shredded motz with it. YUMMY.

Activity: I did a little Wii today. Not the new Active I bought but I did some batting practice and blowling and tennis on the Wii from the sports game that came with it.

Blogging:
Well, day two of my new life down. It has been great so far. I got a great phone call this afternoon from a friend. I was smiling the rest of the day because of the enthusiasm it gave me just to talk to her. I don't know who is more excited about this me or her LOL. Me I'm sure but it was nice to get that call and hear that support that is out there for me. Oh, thanks for the email too. I will DEFINATELY use them. Good night to all.

No comments:

Followers