Saturday, January 9, 2010

My points for Saturday

Breakfast: Multi Grain Waffles w/butter and dt. syrup 10 pts.
coffee w/cream and sugar 4pts

Lunch: Yogurt 1pt
pretzel sticks 3pts

Dinner: Tossed Salad 0 pts
Bacon Bits 1 pt
Shredded Cheese 2 pts
Blue Cheese Dressing 9pts
Turkey Burgers (2) 8 pts

Snack: Sugar Free Orange jello snack pack (2) 0 pts
Sugar Free Cool Whip 4 Tbsp 1 pt
15oz can (drained) No sugar added Mandarin Oranges 3 pts.

Total Points: 42

Activity: Took down the Christmas decorations today. Lots of pulling and stretching and bending and lifting.

Thought for today: What I had for a snack got me thinking about something interesting. What I did was, took the jello out of the little plastic cups they were in and chopped it up in a bowl. added the oranges and mixed in the cool whip. Quite tasty snack actually. As I was eating it I mentioned to my husband. You know I love this kind of stuff. Jello and fruit are two of the things I love to eat. But, when I am not counting points I don't even think of something like that to eat at night for a snack. In fact I don't even buy the stuff. It just never crosses my mind. Why? In stead I usually chomp on ice cream or something not so healthy. But yet I would rather have fruit salad or jello. It is just strange how when your not making yourself aware of what you are eating you usually don't eat "healthy". I bet if you asked someone who has a daily routine of working out and eating healthy they would tell you they are ALWAYS aware of what they are putting into their body. That is one of the things that I am learning. Again it isn't something new that is just becoming aware to me but, it is something that I am learning to do. And......I like it. :^)

I hope if anyone is following this that needs some encouragement it is helping them too. :^) If anyone has any suggestions or any recipes please ether comment them to me or feel free to email it to me. I can blog them and share them will all. And if anyone has any question on anything that I am eating or would like a recipe for something that I have listed. If I have one I would be glad to give it to you. Just let me know. :^)

No comments:

Followers