Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday January 4th blog #2: My points for the day...

Current weight: 381.6
Loss or gain: 0 - just starting
Short term goal: Lose 5% of weight - 19lbs
Long term goal: Weigh 299 lbs. by Christmas 2010 - 82.6lbs.

Daily Point Allowance: 45

Breakfast: 4 Multi-grain waffles 10 pts.
light butter & light syrup 2 pts.
20 oz. 1% Milk 5 pts.

Lunch: Healthy Choice Cup of Soup 4 pts.
Mandarin Oranges 2 pts.
100 calorie pk Yogurt Pretzels 2 pts.
16 oz Orange Cool-Aid 1 pt.

Dinner: 10 oz Chicken Breast 10 pts.
Large Baked Potato plain 3 pts.
Green Giant Broccoli w/cheese sauce 0 pts.
Crystal Light Ice Tea/Decaf 0 pts.

Snack: 1 cup Fit & Active plain Vanilla Yogurt 2 pts.
2/3 cup Fit & Active Granola Cereal 4 pts.

Total Points used for today: 45 pts.

Obstacles for the day: I had a Pampered Chef meeting tonight and there is ALWAYS yummy yummy food there. So my control of that situation was I sat the farthest away from the bar area where the food was and I had my back turned to the area as to not see it and be tempted.

Result: I was not tempted and in fact never even crossed my mind that there was food there!! YAY!!! Gold star for me :^)

No comments:

Followers