Sunday, January 17, 2010

My points for the last two days

Sorry for the delay in the last two days. I have been quite busy.

I really don't have points to report per say for the last two days. I do have food to report just not points. I know I know that is very bad for me but, I did try to make better decisions as I was eating.

Friday

Breakfast - 2 whole grain waffles w/light syrup 5 pts

(here's where I lose the point counting LOL )

Ken wanted to go out for dinner. He wanted to go to Conway's (BBQ) but when we got there it was closed :-( We wound up going to TX Rd. House. I had

Grilled Chicken breast with mushrooms and a slice of jack cheese melted on top with a little mushroom gravy on top as well.
Baked Sweet potato, med. size, with carmel sauce and toasted marshmallows. (very little not smothered, I actually put more on my potatoes at home)
Steamed broccoli and carrots
A margarita.

So, we ate dinner at 5pm so when it came to about 9pm I was hungry again so I had a bowl of Life cereal.

No activity for Friday.

Saturday
I nibbled on about 4 small pieces of beef jerky through out the day while I was doing the dishes, scrubbing the kitchen and bathroom floors, running the sweeper and cleaning the living room (lots of exercise that day :^) ---) Oh and making dinner, hamburger veggie soup.

We got visitors yesterday. Our friends Dan and Jess and their two children. :-) We had a GREAT time. Their kids are a riot. Good kids :-) As soon as they got here they dug right in to the crayons and coloring books. :-) It was awesome to see them feel so comfortable here. It was a great feeling :^) I will post some pictures from last night on a separate post.

So, all I had for dinner was a Biscuit and a bowl of Hamburger Veggie soup. and then later at night I ate a WW dessert. I can't begin to remember what kind of points I had but I know I am either at or even under for Saturday.

Activity for Saturday was basically all the housework I did. No Wii Active but definite sweating on the scrubbing and cleaning. Hey it counts :^)

No comments:

Followers