Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sundays Points

Breakfast: Pumpkin Pancakes 8 pts
Dt. Syrup 2 pts
Coffee w/cream and sugar 4 pts

Lunch: Celery w/peanut better 4 pts
Fruit Cocktail No sugar added 2 pts

Snack: 100 calorie pk 2 pts

Dinner: Spaghetti 14 pts
2 slices of bread w/better 4 pts

Snack: Jello and cool whip 2 pts

Total points: 42 pts

Activities: Today I tried out the EA Sports Active. I did some boxing (love it), batting, catching, tennis, dancing, and pitching. It is a lot of fun so far. I just hope I can stick to it. I have high hopes.

Tomorrow morning is weigh-in. Please keep your fingers crossed for me. I will weigh in about 9:30am ish. That is what time it was last week when I started. I want to keep it the same time all the time. My guess is 2lbs. Anyone care to give a guess? Feel free. Just send a post comment.

2 comments:

SuperJ said...

I guess 6-8 lbs. The first week is a lot of water weight loss. I read your blog. Keep up the good work. You are doing a great job. Don't worry about the little slip ups. It is normal. If you deprive yourself you set yourself up to fail. It is all about protion control. One piece of candy is fine.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. I also find it hard to remember to drink more water, maybe if it had flavor.

Followers