Sunday, January 31, 2010

I am alive!!!

Hey there peeps. Sorry about not posting for quite some time here. Unfortunately I don't have any points to report for those missed and I only have a few points for today. However, rest assured that I did keep my points just didn't write them down. I was with in my points each day. Hopefully I will prove that when I step on the scale tomorrow.

This week has just been, for some reason, back and forth for me. I have been stressing over a few things but I am proud to report that there was NO STRESS EATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kept it cool and if I was still hungry after dinner I chose an orange as in stead of some WW cookies or crackers and such. I unfortunately didn't work out at all this week :( not on the WII anyway. I did do a lot of walking though so that may help me.

I have noticed that my skin is starting to feel looser (if that makes sense to anyone) And if I drop something on the floor I can bend down easier. Funny, I never thought I had a tough time bending over before......I mean if I dropped something I just bent down and picked it up....how hard could that be right?? But its weird, I guess the more appropriate thing to say is, when I bend down to pick something up it feels different. Kind of like there is a "smaller" obstacle for me to manipulate around in order to pick it up............Does any of this make sense to anybody??? Please let me know.

Well, time for some HGTV and Travel Channel before bed. Goodnight all. Sweet dreams and if anyone out there is following this blog and trying "a new life" for yourselves along with me, I have this to say to you.....I only hope you are all as big of a "loser" as I am when this is all done.

**HUGZZ*** ***KISSES***


PS
almost forgot...

Points for today were

Breakfast Egg stirfry 5 pts
coffee w/cream and sugar 4pts

Dinner-chili and cornbread....I have no clue. It was home made by my mom
I want to say I have about 2 cups worth of chili and a 2inch thick slice of corn bread.

1 comment:

Terri Trotter said...

I can understand what you mean by not having as much to move around. For me it's like when you put on a pair of "big" heals and try and pick thomething up that wa right there and you miss cuz your taller. I'm so proud of you. Please change your pic so we can track the progress. Have you ever seen the pohot a day things? Where people take a picture every day in the same position and then colate them into a montage. Fun way to track your progress too.
(((((((((((((Big HUGS))))))))))))
Terri

Followers