Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Points for Monday

Sorry this is late...

Breakfast: Waffles w/butter and syrup (lite) 10 pts
Milk 1% 4 pts

Lunch: Cherry Cheese Danish 8 pts (this was bad I know )

Snack: Orange cream bar (fit and active) 2 pts

Dinner: Turkey breast 6 pts
white cooked potatoes w/spray butter 3 pts
mixed veggies steamed 1 pts (there were carrots in there)

Snack: (2) mini microwave chocolate cakes 6 pts (this was bad too)

I had a bit of a fall back today by not eating as healthy as I should have :^( But at least it is the first day of my "week" and not the last where I have no chance to make good on the deal.

Week in review

After looking back on the past week(s) I noticed that I have stopped writing down what I drank. Rest assured that it was all crystal light drinks which is basically water with some flavor LOL. All zero points. However I was inputting the drinks that accounted for points so that is good. Not that I was forgetting to count points. So if you don't see any drinks listed for a snack or for a meal rest assured I am drinking some kind of Crystal Light drink or a Diet Snapple or water for that matter.

For the most part I did ok last week. Ate more veggies which is good I just have to keep that going. I also worked out 1 more day then the week before as well. Hopefully I can increase that by a day this week.

No comments:

Followers