Monday, January 25, 2010

Start of week 4

Goal updates:
Starting weight: 381.6
Current weight this week: 375.4

Loss or gain: -2.6 Total so far: 6.2 lbs. lost
Short term goal: Lose 5% of weight - 19lbs Lbs. to go: 12.8
Long term goal: Weigh 299 lbs. by Christmas 2010 - 82.6lbs. Lbs. to go: 76.4


Daily Point Allowance: 44

I will post tonight on my points and my "week in review" section. I just wanted to share my loss with those who are following my blog. I also wanted to share this yummy recipe that I found. I am going to make it this week one night for dinner. I shall tell you all how it is.

Great Recipe
Points per serving: 7
Bacon and Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo Pasta
8 oz. Multi grain Penne
1- 10 oz. Package light Alfredo sauce
1/2 c. sun-dried tomatoes, packed without oil and cut into julienne strips
4 slices precooked bacon
1/4 c. fresh chopped basil
1/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper (optional)
1. Cook pasta according to package direction, omitting salt and fat,
drain and keep warm
2. While pasta cooks, combine Alfredo sauce and sun-dried tomatoes in a saucepan, Cook over low heat 6-8 min or until thoroughly heated and tomatoes are juicy and plump stirring occasionally. While sauce cooks, microwave bacon according to package directions. Crumble bacon, and set aside
3. Combine cooked pasta and Alfredo sauce mixture in a large serving bowl. Top with crumbled bacon, basil, and black pepper.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size is 1 cup)
Per serving: Calories 337; Fat 8.7g; Protein 17.5g; Carbohydrates 48.2g; Fiber 5g; Cholesterol 28mg; Iron 2.5mg; Sodium 670mg; Calcium 148mg.

This recipe is from my WW 15 minute recipe cookbook

No comments:

Followers