Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am back!!

Goal updates:
Starting weight: 381.6
Current weight this week: 374.6
Loss or gain: +.4 Total so far: 7.0 lbs. lost
Short term goal: Lose 5% of weight - 19lbs Lbs. to go: 11.2
Long term goal: Weigh 299 lbs. by Christmas 2010 - 82.6lbs. Lbs. to go: 75.8

Ok so I didn't gain as much as I originally thought. It was only 1/2 lb. but it was a gain non the less. I feel like I am neglecting you guys on here that send me comments. I am so sorry. ): I really don't mean to. Even though I haven't posted I have been keeping my points. I feel my weight gain has come from snacking to late at night. I am going to try to eat dinner later in the day instead of how early I have been eating dinner. Hopefully that will keep my late night snacking to a minimum.

It looks like Thursday was the last time I posted my points. So here are my points for Monday and Tuesday

Monday--
Breakfast - Bagel w/strawberry cream cheese 5pts
Lunch - Portabella mushroom sandwich 4pts2-100 calorie packs 4 pts
Dinner - Chicken cheese steak 15pts
snack - 2-WW fudge pops 2pts


Total points: 26pts (doesn't sound right I think I am missing something)

Tuesday--
Breakfast - Egg beater omelet with mushrooms and onions 3pts
2 slices of multi grain toast 4pts
Lunch - 2- 100 calorie snacks 4pts
raw carrots w/lite ranch dip 1pt
Dinner - Beef tips and egg noodles 15 pts

Total points - 27 points. Hmmmmmmm. I got to start eating more points ): Didn't realize I had so little points yesterday.

My commitment is to blog everyday. I HAVE to get back to that. I am feeling myself slacking a bit and I don't want that to happen. I want to stay committed to this weight loss.

1 comment:

Terri Trotter said...

You are doing a great job! Keep it up. When you wanna snack come and post something. Finding replacement behaviors will help. Maybe making a list of different things to do would help too. I know when I am crafting at night I tend to snack less because my fingers are busy. Great JOb and I'm looking forward to a new pic to see how the loss is looking on you! I was sick over the weekend and I'm sure I lost something. I can see it in my face.
Stay warm!
T

Followers